Using Augmented Reality at
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida
In this session, you’ll learn more about Coca-Cola Beverages Florida's experience with Augmented Reality (AR) technology. Nick has a helpful approach to new technology, and will help you build strategies for leveraging this technology in your own training and performance support projects.
Using apps available on your phone, you’ll be able to experience a portion of the Coca-Cola Beverages Florida Augmented Reality experiences. You’ll then explore the lessons learned from the development of this project, get tips for how AR could enhance training at your own organization, and find out what tools you might want to start developing with.
In this session, you will learn:
- How you can use AR apps to enhance training experiences
- How Coca-Cola Beverages Florida has used AR apps in its own training
- What the challenges and opportunities are for incorporating AR into L&D projects
- What tools are available for people new to developing AR content
Speaker: Nick Elkins
Nick Elkins is a Learning Leader with Coca-Cola Beverages Florida (CCBF). Nick leverages experience in helping companies establish their e-learning initiatives to guide the implementation of CCBF's learning strategy. He partners with the business functions to design and develop engaging and interactive learning and performance experiences for CCBF associates.
Nick has been in e-learning for more than a decade and has served as e-learning developer, instructional designer, and project manager for award-winning e-learning projects. Before Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, Nick served as Director of E-Learning Development at Artisan E-Learning.
Nick is President of the ATD Florida Suncoast Chapter and has presented at ATD ICE, Learning Solutions, and ATD events in DC, Orlando, Atlanta, Tampa, and Jacksonville.Meeting Agenda:
5:30-6:00 PM Registration and Networking
6:00-6:30 PM Dinner and Announcements
6:30-7:30 PM Speaker Presentation7:30-8:00 PM Wrap Up
Our new meeting location is:
4401 North Himes Avenue
Classroom #2533 (second floor)
Tampa, FL 33614
Our meeting is being held in classroom #2533, and someone will be at the front door to direct you.
- Classroom is located on second floor.
- If using the stairs, turn right at the 2nd floor landing, classroom is down hall on the right.
- If using elevator, upon exiting, turn left, classroom is down the hall on the right.