Position Title: Training Program Manager
Lazydays, The RV Authority, is an iconic brand in the RV industry, home of the world’s largest RV dealership with our headquarters in beautiful Tampa, Florida. Lazydays RV also has dealerships located in Arizona and Colorado with an aggressive growth strategy to expand across the US. We are committed to creating an environment of diversity where all employees are inspired to share their passion, talents and ideas. Our employees embody the core values of teamwork, professionalism, accountability, fun and family. We offer unlimited career opportunities for individuals who want to collaborate, innovate, develop and deliver the most compelling RV experience imaginable for our customers. Our benefit package includes; vacation time, paid holidays, medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) and many fun events for employees and their families.
This position is responsible to design and deliver companywide training and development programs and e-learning modules.
· Works with the Director of Training, to manage the development, design and implementation of new and ongoing training and development initiatives and assessments.
· Designs and develops interactive eLearning modules centering around product knowledge and use of dealership software.
· Works with an eLearning software system (Captivate, Storyline), or other training software programs.
· Scripts, films, and edits videos for training and eLearning modules using video editing software (Camtasia, Adobe Premiere Pro CC).
· Works with Learning Management System to develop, administer, and continually enhance course content and system use, including entering data and updating online courses, and entering employee information.
· Designs and produces training materials for all virtual and eLearning programs, including facilitator’s guides, participant’s guides, templates, tutorials, simulations, on-the-job training systems, job aids, and self-study materials.
· Works closely with subject matter experts (SMEs) and managers to understand learning needs and develop high-impact solutions.
· Assesses training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, managers, instructors, or sales/service representatives.
· Evaluates and responds to organizational requests for identified training and development needs.
· Drives follow-through to maximize transfer of knowledge, skills and capabilities to the job.
· Evaluates modes of training delivery, instructor-led or virtual to optimize training effectiveness, and training costs.
· Supports HR Department with various projects as needed.
· Attends all company required meetings.
· 3-5 years progressive eLearning/Instructional Design experience.
· Experience with MS SharePoint and web management.
· Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent presentation skills to deliver or facilitate meetings and instructor-led classes.
· Experience at negotiation, reconciling differences and reaching agreed upon solutions
· Demonstrated organizational and analytical skills.
· Ability to handle multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
· Ability to understand, communicate and interpret company policies and training procedures.
· Demonstrated problem solving skills.
· Proven understanding of instructional design and learning theory.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Director of Human Resources)
Link to : https://www.lazydays.com/careers?cid=34-0027-02
PO Box 273114
Tampa, FL 33688